Passwords and measures for a more secured password is very important in terms with dedicated server hosting in India, the stronger the password – the better it is. Here is how you should do it :
1. Bad Password List – Avoid passwords that are commonly used. You should always have combination of numbers, characters and alphabets.
2. Online Password Generator – Password generators are a good tool to create passwords
3. Automated Password Generator – A linux tool that generates passwords easily and works well with Dedicated Linux Hosting
4. Password Strength Test – Always check the strength of the passwords and should be very difficult for the hackers to hack.
5. Crack your password – Try cracking your passwords by cracking tools, this would make you sure that your password is strong or not.
Neha is an expert author and loves sharing useful tips on how to choose VPS Hosting In India, tips and techniques about SEO, SEM on her official blog and abouthow to choose seo services in India on her personal blog.